Marble: Create a kml2pack tool
completed by: Illya Kovalevskyy
mentors: Torsten Rahn, Dennis Nienhüser
Create a kml2pack using the pack() methods already in geodata classes
- You can use the tools provided under the tools directory as a kind of template code
- Have a look at the "KML parsing tutorial" for C++
- Create a command line tool that parses KML files into a GeoDataDocument.
- Save the whole GeoDataDocument via the pack methods that are available in all GeoData classes
- At the end there should be a cache file created by the tool.
- Unit test will be done as part of a different task.