Design a FOSSASIA sticker with your tagline, language or simply a cool iteration of the FOSSASIA logo
completed by: Shashank Vaish
mentors: Mario Behling
This task involves designing a FOSSASIA sticker. Make it look good, something you'd be proud to give to all of your friends and family, something you'd put on your laptop or phone case. Look over some great sticker designs before starting to work on this.
Use Open Source graphics applications such as Gimp or Inkscape if possible for your design.
- Simple is good.
- Using our FOSSASIA logo is great (source files here http://tinyurl.com/fossasia-graphics).
- The logo must be 300dpi high quality -- use one of the vector versions or search around for one.
- There is no bound shape for the shape of the sticker.
- It can be rectangular, circular, or even irregular shaped.
- The only thing that matters is that it look really cool.
You can add taglines to the sticker as well if you like. A few ideas:
- OpenTech Summit Singapore March 13-15 2015
- Free Your Computer with Open Source
- OpenTech Community in Asia
- Have fun with Open Source
- Improve Your Life
- Tag cloud with the word Open Source in different Asian languages
- Your idea / in your language
File Formats and Transparency
Submit your artwork in any Open Source file format like xcf, svg or JPG, PNG, EPS etc.
Please make the background transparent and ensure correct dimension settings so we can print them properly. (png, svg, xcf work well here).
Give your name so we can credit you if you like as well and join our FOSSASIA mailing list to hear if we use your sticker design.
Make it look awesome! Enjoy the work!
Check out Youtube for tutorials on Inkscape and Gimp design of logos and stickers: