Update our mircoblogging app (part1)
completed by: waddlesplash
mentors: Scott McCreary, humdinger
Our mircoblogging app has been out of action for a wee while, it only can only handle Twitter and yet it fails to do that.
So for this task you will need to:
- Checkout haikutwitter from Google code.
- Change the name to BlueBird.
- Change its description to be more broad (so we can add other mircoblogging services in later)
- Move it to HaikuArchives which is hosted on github.
- Create a build recipe for it (there is only a old 'bep' file in HaikuPorts for it so far).
- Submit a pull request on HaikuPorts with your changes.
- Submit a pull request URL here to finish.
While you wait for this task to be reviewed, you might want to think about part 2, where for that task you will be asked to change it to use one of the Semi-official Twitter libraries. You would also need to make sure it is future proofed to handle other mircoblogging services such as Soup, Plurk, Tumblr and Yammer. If you are not intrested in do the next task, don't worry, part2 can be left up to some else to do.