Provide duration edit ability for a Tour item supporting durations in Marble
completed by: Ilya Kowalewski
mentors: Dennis Nienhüser, Sanjiban Bairagya
- Please build Marble from its source code by following the instructions given here: https://marble.kde.org/sources.php.
- Open Marble. Click on Settings -> Panels -> Tour. The Tour panel shows up in Marble
- Learn all about kml tours here: https://developers.google.com/kml/documentation/touring.
- Click on the "Open Tour" option and select your .kml tour file from your hard drive.
- Once you open your file, you will see the items showing up as a playlist inside the Tour panel, with an 'Edit' button adjacent to each item.
- Currently there is duration edit ability for only Wait items of the tour. Your task is to provide duration edit ability for FlyTo items as well.
- You need to go through src/lib/marble/TourWidget.cpp and other related files in order to do this task.
- Once you are done, code is compiling and feature is working fine, please create a patch using "git diff" and send it to https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/ under the group 'marble' for review.
- Feel free to ask your queries in IRC in the channel #marble so that we can help you in case you get stuck