Marble: Change ToolButtons for Tour UI
completed by: Mikhail Ivchenko
mentors: Dennis Nienhüser, shentey, Sanjiban Bairagya, Torsten Rahn
Currently the "Add" buttons take up too much space:
- Add FlyTo, Add Wait and Add SoundCue to a "DropDown Button" like used for the "folded" version of the Projection Choose button. FlyTo should be the default.
- After playing a Tour the Stop Button should become inactive and the Play button should become active.
- Pressing the Play button after a tour has been played should immediately move to the first station of the tour without animation.
- Move the "record movie Button" to the right of the stop button. The record button should be disabled if no tour is available and if a tour is being played.
- Trying to press the "play button" if no items are available in the Tour will crash the application. Please fix the crash and disable the Play button if no items have been created or if all items have been deleted.
- Try to fix further issues related to buttons as they occur. :-)