Marble: Compile the Marble Game patch
completed by: Daniel Pastushchak
mentors: Dennis Nienhüser, Abhinav Gangwar, Torsten Rahn, shentey
Now when you know how to highlight a country on map, it's time you compile the marble-game patch.
- Download the diff file from here https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/119264/ .
- Update your marble sources ( just do a "git pull" ) .
- Now apply the patch to your updated repo
- Compile the code with cmake option "-DBUILD_MARBLE_EXAMPLES=YES" .
- Then execute the marble-game binary. It should be present at location $BUILD_DIRECTORY/examples/cpp/marble-game/marble-game .