Marble: Create a blog about your achievements in the MeasureTool
completed by: Ilya Kowalewski
mentors: Dennis Nienhüser, Torsten Rahn, Sanjiban Bairagya, shentey
Create a blog entry that highlights the achievements that we've made so far for the MeasureTool. Describe the current state - possibly by linking the current version of the new updated documentation.
- Point out that this is just the temporary state and that we want to improve this even more.
- Pay credits to the other people who have worked on this during GCI 2014
- Quickly mention other major tasks topics you have covered so far. Quickly mention other big Marble topics that are covered during GCI.
- We want to see screenshots! Create some especially for this blog entry (don't just link to the ones in the blog)!
- Make sure your blog is aggregated by planet.kde.org and planet.osgeo.org
- Advertise your blog entry.
- Link your blog post on Marble's Facebook page and Marble's Google Plus entry.