Marble: Further Polish the Add/Remove Item feature in the Tour and integrate Change Item
completed by: Mikhail Ivchenko
mentors: Dennis Nienhüser, shentey, Sanjiban Bairagya, Torsten Rahn
This is an advanced task which requires deep knowledge about the Tour feature and its implementation.
- Change the Dropdown menu of the Tour-Add buttton so that the "Remove Item" is renamed to "Remove Placemark". Add an Entry "Change Placemark". The entries "Add Placemark", "Change Placemark" and "Remove Placemark" should be separated from the other menu entries by a separator.
- In order to distinguish the ID more properly from the Name of a feature the Name _value_ should be printed bold.
- Set the last feature that was created as a default for the Remove Item combobox.
- Pressing "Change Placemark" should add an item "Change Item" to the Tour's ListView where the "Edit Icon" is enabled. Pressing its Edit Icon would open up the EditTextAnnotationDialog with the most recently added ID being the default. All properties that belong to this placemark should be updated accordingly.
- Pressing Ok should assign the changed properties to the "AnimateUpdate::Change" object which should get saved into the Tour.kml (and properly loaded later). This should work for all objects - and therefore also for the balloon visibility.