Marble: Fix text color bug in EditTextAnnotationDialog and rename it to EditPlacemarkDialog
completed by: Ilya Kowalewski
mentors: Dennis Nienhüser, Abhinav Gangwar, Torsten Rahn, shentey
1. Please fix the following bug:
- Create a Placemark via "Add Placemark"
- In the EditTextAnnotationDialog keep the label color as black.
- Once you closed the dialog the placemark label appears blue. This is correct due to the selected state.
- However once you click the placemark icon with the left mouse button and then invoke the RMB menu via the right mouse button and click "Properties" the text label color incorrectly appears as "blue" in the dialog (while it should be shown as black).
Try to find a solution that fixes the issue so that the selected color is not mixed up with the actual color.
2. The "EditTextAnnotationDialog" should be renamed to "EditPlacemarkDialog". Please change all cases (class names, member names, ifdefs).