Mailing List: http://groups.google.com/group/selenium-developers/
Selenium is a suite of tools to automate web app testing across many platforms. It currently
- runs in many browsers and operating systems
- can be controlled by many programming languages and testing frameworks
Selenium is an actively developed project with a healthy developer and user base. Our tools have been downloaded more than 3 million times. According to popular job board indeed.com, more than 1500 jobs in the united states require Selenium experience, with more around the world. Selenium is used at large companies like Google, Amazon, Etrade, and start-ups like Digg, StumbleUpon, Playdom. Ultimately, Selenium helps enable better and more consistent user experience across an increasingly diverse browser ecosystem.
In the Google Summer of Code program, students will learn that testing, and building automated testing tools, can be both fun and an integral part of delivering high quality software. The collaborative effort with Selenium contributors can provide you with a new toolset to develop and document a set of components used by thousands of people. You will gain valuable professional experience towards your career development and ultimately help drive higher quality web applications everywhere. Do note that most of the work will be done off-site, however, if you are paired up with mentors in San Francisco, LA,
Portland, London... you may have a chance to meet them too.
More info on Selenium: http://seleniumhq.org
GSoC - Selenium: http://code.google.com/p/selenium/wiki/GoogleSummerOfCode
- FlexMonkey Integration For Selenium Intergrating FlexMonkey to Selenium as a plugin while providing support for automated testings for hybrid webapps that contains HTML with some Flex components inside . Care must be taken so that no isssues might be faced by user espescially during record and playback of both Flex and HTML components together .
- Selenium 2.0 backend for running IDE test suite via the Se2 Firefox Driver Here is my application for the Google Summer of Code of Selenium IDE. I'm a student specialized in Web Technologies and very interested in the Selenium project. Please find all details below. Looking forward to hearing from you, Raynatou.
- Selenium IDE Plugin: Remote Storage Remote storage will help Selenium users to use their tests in different places or just share them in testers crew without SVN or another repository usage.