Mailing List: http://www.mozilla.org/about/forums/#dev-planning
- Border Implementation Improvement Improve border corner rendering and interaction of dashed /dotted styles with other styles. Currently the -moz-border-radius doesnt work well with a few styles. The project would aim to better implement the same. The css styles dotted and dashed dont interact well with double / solid. The implemenation of these needs to be improved.
- Explore and implement JDK7 InvokeDynamic The goal of this project is to make Rhino generate bytecode that uses JSR 292 InvokeDynamic and compare its performance characteristics with the current code.
- HTML Speech API implementation The HTML Speech Incubator group has proposed the implementation of speech technology in browsers in the form of uniform, cross-platform APIs that can be used to build rich web applications. The aim of this project is to implement these API's as a part of the Mozilla Firefox Browser.
- Implementing full offline mode for Updating Calendar in Lightning This project aims to build an offline mode for the calendar application (Sunbird and Lightning) of the Mozilla Open Source suite. The details of the enhancement can be found at Bugzilla: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=380060
- Improvements for the New Calendar Wizard for the Mozilla Calendar Project I would like to improve the new calendar wizard, since it could use a few usability improvements that make it easier for first-time users to set up their calendars
- Integrate Transifex l10n platform for Extensions Give extension localizers and authors the best web-localization platform around — the Transifex system.
- MediaWiki parser The aim of this proposal is to implement a new MediaWiki parser, in Python, using proper parsing techniques: generating a parse tree, manipulating it, and then outputting in HTML.
- Tilt: a WebGL-based 3D visualization of a Webpage. Tilt represents a new way of visualizing a web page. This tool creates a 3D representation of the document, with the purpose of displaying, understanding and easily analyzing the DOM. It will take advantage of the great tools Firefox has to offer, as it is an extension which contains a WebGL implementation, providing rich user-experience, fun interaction and useful information, while taking full advantage of 3D hardware acceleration, GLSL shaders and what OpenGL ES 2.0 has to offer.