License: Apache License, 2.0
Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org
JBoss Community is a community of open source projects. The community hosts a large number of projects that are written in various programming languages. The primary language is Java. But there are also projects that are written in Ruby, PHP, Node and other languages.
- Application Development with jBPM and MGWT I'll improve the design of the application by doing two things: 1. Migrate existing application to version 2.0 of MGWT. 2. Add new functional features that support the mobile world in a clear and transparent way devices.
- Docker Addon for JBoss Forge 2 The idea is to create a Docker Addon which will facilitate support for Docker Technologies for Forge users. It aims for provide features like an API to support image and container operations , creation of Docker containers for new projects and a Dockerfile linter all enclosed inside a Forge 2 Addon.
- Hawkular - pluggable data processors for metrics Hawkular-metrics deals with computation of values and operations on the raw data. This project is aimed to develop interface for plugins that improve the performance of Hawkular-Metrics making it more dependable, dynamic and extending the scope of its usage in operating with data sets.Plugins are needed to apply statistical algorithms to the data and compute those necessary functions. Such plugins may be plugged in at runtime whenever user wants it to.
- Hawkular Android Client Mobile phones, especially smartphones, came to our life very quickly. We use them every day and sometimes more often than our computers. At the moment there is no way to use Hawkular comfortably on Android, there is only a web interface. This conclusion assumes that some work should be done to provide a new way of user interaction with Hawkular. My work is to implement this idea in an Android application for Hawkular.
- Hibernate Search Tools Hibernate Search is a powerful project with a lot of possibilities. However, it is in need of the instruments which allow quick experimentation and provide an easy way of indexes inspections. The aim of this project is to create a number of tools for Hibernate Search.
- Hibernate Search with any JPA implementor I've been around the Hibernate-Search project for around 1-1.5 years now, starting with "dumb" questions and now I want to contribute actual source code and pay back for the nice help I got :). Basically, my proposal is to implement support for any JPA provider into Hibernate Search, to remove the neccessity of Hibernate-ORM when using it. Blog: http://hibernatesearchandjpa.blogspot.de/ GitHub: https://github.com/Hotware/Hibernate-Search-JPA
- Java to Ceylon Code Converter This project idea aims at converting Java code to Ceylon easily through the Ceylon IDE and also as a standalone utility and as a Ceylon command line plugin. The Java code will be converted to Ceylon by copy pasting in the Ceylon IDE and will also be available as a separate tool that can be used from the command line.
- JBPM on Android jBPM is a flexible Business Process Management (BPM) Suite which can be accessed by a web based workbench. But cannot be accessed by mobile users. Therefore the idea of the project is to create a mobile UI of the jBPM-console where mobile users can interact some of the features of the jBPM-console. The jBPM core engine itself is a lightweight workflow engine which can be run on android as well. Therefore apart from the mobile UI, a prototype of jBPM on android will be also created.
- Keycloak Certificate Management System Mobile, Internet of Things, Bring Your Own Device in general introduces a bigger demand for Public Key Infrastructure. This idea is to enhance Keycloak with Certificate Authority to issue certificates for users, applications and devices. An interesting extension point to the project will be to add support for automatic certificate management by Automated Certificate Management Environment specification (ACME). If feasible this will also delegate to Let's Encrypt for public domains.
- WebPush support for mobile cloud services AeroGear WebPush is a proof of concept implementation of the WebPush Protocol specification. It allows to maintain a single HTTP/2 connect which can service as many client applications as needed. It also enables the service worker to receive notifications even if the target application of those notifications is not currently active. It would be perfect to add support for mobile cloud services and try it with IoT devices!